So, in the name of no longer being lazy, I have been brainstorming some ideas for a good old fashioned rant. This is what I have come up with so far:
- Incorrect usage of homonyms as a barometer for societal intelligence
- Why can I not eat Baja Fish Taco pico de gallo all the time?!
- Onomatopoeia: Awesome or just annoying?
- The impact of 160 character limits on society, both immediate and long term
- Seriously. Baja Fish Taco pico de gallo. I would eat my own foot if it was covered in that stuff
- Zero: An actual number or just a placeholder representing the absence of a number?
- An exposition as to the motivations of Anakin Skywalker