Saturday, August 23, 2008

Freaking Sister!

Well.  I was waiting for the right time to make this information public.  But since my sister outed me on her blog, I felt I needed to come clean before everyone got the wrong idea.

So here goes.  I... like Hanson.  There I said it.  Not their old mmbop stuff, but since they cut their hair, went through puberty, got married and had all kinds of kids, their music is actually really really good.  You should give it a listen, its totally hip and with it.  I even went to a Hanson concert about a year ago, and I'm not ashamed to say, I had a good time.

I'm sure some people are going to tell me that it's not OK or "whatever I need to tell myself so I can sleep at night", but gnuts to them, I am in the closet no longer!

Wow, that was really freeing.  Thanks Sister.

No comments: