Thursday, April 24, 2008

I am *so* lazy

Normally I use this space as a place to vent about how much whatever the thing I'm annoyed about whatever particular sucks. I am also super lazy, so when someone else goes on about something that I may at some point in the future gone on about, I figure, hey, typing is hard. Not to mention all the thinking that precedes typing (do you have any kind of idea what kind of crazy neurological pipeline is required just to get your fingers to type a single letter, let alone an entire word, sentence, paragraph or novella (as my posts lately seem to be). It's making me tired just thinking about thinking about thinking about writing this. So.. wait.. where was I? Oh, right. I love girl scout cookies, they are amazing. Especially thin mints, when you put them in the freezer, oh man, I wish I had some right now... Err, wait, I mean, fortuitously for you my one loyal reader (thanks mom!), my good friend Nathanael has a nice piece up about ye olde tymes of blogging, before we even knew we were blogging. Because I like to keep things family friendly around here, I feel obligated to warn you, that Nate is either addressing an audience of female dogs (silly Nate, dogs don't even have the phalangeal phalanxes required to type on a keyboard and thus access el internetos), or more likely, because Nate has a foul mouth, I'd rate his post PG.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"...or more likely, because Nate has a foul mouth...."

Ass.

Kevin Bringard said...

Haha!